Job Search Preparation And Strategies
For success in your job search, application and interview, you need to know:
- Where to find available opportunities, including all relevant job markets
- How to build your resume to secure job interviews
- How to prepare for an interview and stand out from the competition.
A variety of interactive workshops, where you will explore hidden relevant job markets and learn critical strategies and skills in finding rewarding work, can provide support for you. Browse our upcoming workshops here.
One-on-one consultant sessions
Job Board - MyWorkSearch
There are a variety of current job opportunities available for you, which are listed under the Holmesglen MyWorkSearch account.
MyWorkSearch is an integrated online platform designed to help you with your job search. It provides:
- Automatic transferable skills and career mapper
- Step-by-step resume builder
- Widely accessible e-resume
- Easy-to-use training resources
- Interactive webinars
- Smart job-search process monitoring.
For further details or to access a position description for a potential job, contact us today.
T: 03 9564 2755
Batesford & Warrigal Rd
Chadstone VIC 3148
Building 6, ground level.