Student Services and Amenities Fees
The student services and amenities fee is a non-refundable fee which applies to higher education students and is charged at the time of enrolment. Eligible students may defer payment through a SA-HELP loan. The fee is spent on items such as sporting and recreational activities, employment and career advice services.
For further information refer to Student Services and Amenities Fee.
2017 Full-time study load - $294 per annum
Part-time load is based on less than 75% of a normal full-time study load.
Administrative and Census dates
Key dates for Higher education can be found on the Higher Education Academic Calendar.
Individual subject tuition fees
- Bachelor of Building Surveying
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Construction Management and Economics
- Bachelor of Early Childhood - Commonwealth Supported Places
- Bachelor of Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Nursing - Full Fee
- Bachelor of Nursing - Commonwealth Supported Places
- Bachelor of Screen Production
- Bachelor of Sport Business
- Bachelor of Sports Media
- Graduate Diploma of Building Surveying
- Graduate Diploma of Construction Management and Economics
- Master of Professional Accounting