Holmesglen is committed to producing graduates that exhibit a range of attributes that enable them to participate effectively in the workforce and make constructive contributions to the community.
All Holmesglen higher education programs are designed and delivered to encourage the development of the following graduate attributes:
- demonstrate relevant work-related knowledge and skills at graduate entry or professional level
- apply well developed knowledge management skills including research (knowledge acquisition), critical reasoning (knowledge evaluation), creative problem solving (knowledge application) and original and innovative thinking (knowledge creation)
- integrate theory and practice and apply knowledge, principles and concepts broadly within the discipline or in professional practice
- use information communication technologies appropriately
- communicate effectively
- independently use lifelong learning skills
- behave professionally and ethically
- work collaboratively, respecting and valuing others.