How to Apply
Before proceeding with your application please answer the following questions.
If the answer to any question below is NO, do not proceed with the application. Please ring 1300 634 748 to discuss alternative programs that are available.
- I am allowed to work in Australia
- I am seeking to start my own business at the completion of the NEIS Training and to hold and maintain a controlling interest in the business during the period of NEIS Support
- My proposed NEIS business does not involve the purchase of an existing business or franchise
- My NEIS business will be established, located and operated solely within Australia
- I am not currently enrolled in a full-time course of study
- I am not currently self-employed
- I am not currently an un-discharged bankrupt
- I have not received NEIS Assistance, at any time, for a similar business
- I have not received NEIS Assistance in the previous three years
- I will be available to participant full time in NEIS training course
- I am a Stream Participant or a DES Participant in the Employment Assistance Phase
- Receiving one of the following allowances:
- Newstart Allowance (NSA)
- Disability Support Pension (DSP)
- Parenting Payment Partnered (PPP)
- Special Benefit (SPL, SNS, SYT)
- Wife Pension (WFA, WF)
- CDEP Allowance (CDEP)
- Carer Payment (CAR)
- Partner Allowance (PTA)
- Parenting Payment Single (PPS)
- Widow (WDA, WID, WWP)
- Bereavement Allowance (BVA)
- Youth Allowance (YAL)
If you answered YES to all the above questions complete the following form and one of our team will contact you for the next stage.
If you answered NO to any of the questions above, please contact our office for one of our alternative programs.
Holmesglen NEIS department
P: 1300 634 748