How to Apply
Before proceeding with your application please answer the following questions.
If the answer to any question below is NO, you may not be eligible for NEIS, if you would like further clarity or would like to discuss alternative programs, please ring 1300 634 748.
Please do not proceed with your application until you have confirmed your eligibility. The best way to do this is to attend one of our NEIS info sessions.
1. I am allowed to work full time in Australia
2. I intend to start my own business at the completion of the NEIS Training
3. I intend to hold and maintain a controlling interest in the business during the period of NEIS Support
4. My NEIS business will be established, located and operated solely within Australia
5. I am not currently enrolled in a full-time course of study
6. The business I propose to start is not already operating commercially
7. I am not currently an undischarged bankrupt
8. I have not received NEIS Assistance in the past 12 months
9. I will be available to participant full time in NEIS training course
10. I am not currently working more than 15 hours per week
11. I am receiving one of the following eligible allowances:
- Newstart Allowance (NSA)
- Disability Support Pension (DSP)
- Parenting Payment Partnered (PPP)
- Special Benefit (SPL, SNS, SYT)
- Wife Pension (WFA, WF)
- CDEP Allowance (CDEP)
- Carer Payment (CAR)
- Partner Allowance (PTA)
- Parenting Payment Single (PPS)
- Widow (WDA, WID, WWP)
- Bereavement Allowance (BVA)
- Youth Allowance (YAL)
If you answered YES to all the above questions, please complete the following form, and one of our team will contact you shortly.
If you answered NO to any of the questions above, please contact our office to discuss one of our alternative programs.
D: 1300 NEIS4U (1300 634 748)
P: 03 9209 5119