International Student Scholarships
The International Student Scholarships are available for continuing international students undertaking Holmesglen vocational and higher education courses in 2016.
Selection criteria for an International Student Scholarship are:
- Full fee paying international student.
- Applicants will need to have been enrolled in full time study at Holmesglen in a Certificate III program or higher for at least 1 year immediately preceding the award of the scholarship.
- Applicants who are a family member of a Holmesglen employee or agent are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants cannot be a recipient of any other scholarship/award.
- Applicant must provide at least one reference from their faculty.
Value: $1,000 to be credited to tuition fees