The role of Student Services Department is to help students achieve their educational and personal goals by providing appropriate resources and support.
Our wide range of services includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal counselling
- Welfare information and referral
- Educational counselling
- Careers and Vocational counselling and course information
- Recreation and Activities
- Skill development workshops such as time management, mindfulness for study
- Support for students with disabilities
- Employment assistance such as resume writing, letters of application, interview skills, listing of vacancies
Student Services is committed to providing a timely, relevant and professional range of services delivered by qualified and experienced staff.
What you can expect from Student Services
Student Services has a commitment to:
- Provide a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Be cooperative and responsive to your needs.
- Adhere to professional codes of ethics at all times.
- Respond quickly, accurately and courteously to requests for information.
- Provide qualified and experienced staff to deliver services.
- Comply with all relevant statutory Regulations and Acts of Parliament.
- Respond positively to feedback, including complaints.