The application process
- Position descriptions: All full and part time positions have position descriptions which provide detailed information to help you with your application
- Key Selection Criteria: We encourage you to address the key selection criteria (located on the last page of the position description) in your cover letter
- Shortlisting: Our shortlists are based on your overall application which includes your cover letter, resume and responses to the key selection criteria
- Interviews: If you are shortlisted you will be invited to attend an interview with two or more panel members. You will have an opportunity to ask questions during the interview
- Qualifications: You will be asked to provide certified copies of all relevant qualifications at interview
- Outcome: You will be contacted by email or phone to advise the outcome of your application.
Some additional requirements
- All of our positions require a Working with Children Check. Some positions also require a Police Check
- You must be eligible to work in Australia
- Holmesglen is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people. We value diversity in our workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities, and identities to apply for roles within our organisation, including the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community
- Holmesglen cultivates a workforce that embraces and values student voice and partnership
- Employees attending certain workplace settings, including health and care facilities, may be required to meet mandatory vaccination obligations. Holmesglen encourages potential and current members of the Holmesglen community to be up to date with relevant vaccinations and boosters as an effective means of controlling the risk of transmission of communicable diseases in Holmesglen’s work and learning environments.
To find out more or to request support, please contact our Human Resources Department on 03 9564 2676.