Our strong industry connections have supported various local industry projects and allowed Holmesglen to make positive and lasting contributions in the community.
These local industry projects provide innovation, build our reputation as a leading training provider, and give learners life-changing opportunities.
We are a five-time Victorian Training Awards’ Industry Collaboration Award winner for our extensive work on local projects.
These award-winning industry projects include:
- Women in Apprenticeships Victoria Electrical (WAVE) Project
- Our partnership with CYP Design & Construction (CYP) – a joint venture comprising John Holland, Lendlease and Bouygues – for our work provided to The Metro Tunnel Project
- Integrated Practical Placement Program with The Royal Children’s Hospital
- Our partnership with Healthscope, which created the TAFE-first Holmesglen Private Hospital
- ·Futuretech, a collaboration with the Electrical Trades Union Victoria Branch
These are just some of the ways we’re making an impact in vocational education. Check out how we’re providing greater opportunities to learners, employees and industry below.
Women in Apprenticeships Victoria Electrical (WAVE) Project
Hear from some of our successful learners about their journey into electrotechnology.
PGA partnership inspires journey into golf industry
Together with the PGA Australia Learning Hub, we’re giving greater access to our learners.
Hot cross bun drive
Collaborating with local suppliers, our annual Easter drive helps raise money for charity.
St Kilda Football Club partnership leads to positive outcomes
Holmesglen learners get to step inside a professional sporting organisation, experiencing unrivaled access while they study.